I should clarify that - The second Stephan Brown is either a re- release,
orginally on Realtime records.

                      Michael.Elliot-Knight

                      @fallon.com                  To:       "ryan burns"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                   cc:       313@hyperreal.org

                      06/24/02 12:22 PM            Subject:  Re: [313] aril
brikha

The second Stephan Brown is either a release (from Realtime records) or
just one of the tracks is as I've got it - the one with the speech - on
that label which was released earlier than the Transmat release. I like it.

MEK

                      "ryan burns"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       313@hyperreal.org

                      ail.com>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  [313] aril brikha

                      06/24/02 01:25 AM

aril has a video to go with groove la chord on transmat.com

anyone have any thoughts on the new stephan brown eps.  im not sure if i
like them much

burns