thanks!

                      Michael.Elliot-Knight

                      @fallon.com                  To:       313@hyperreal.org

                                                   cc:

                      06/24/02 12:49 PM            Subject:  [313] UK people
please explain

I was digging up an article on Tech-house for some other 313 subscribers
and in the article they mentioned the Watford Gap - now I know where
Watford is but what exactly is the Watford Gap? And what is the
significance of it in UK/London life?

MEK