Over the weekend I picked up a copy of the Essential Selections Vol. 2 on
Trackmode... (Theo Parrish & Marsellus Pittman)... deep and groovy.
Incidentally, who *is* Marsellus Pittman? Any solo work? anyway good stuff... I
was a big fan of their collaboration on Vol. 1 on Sound Signature (esp.
"selectors theme") so it's great to see this pair in action again.  Also, I
don't have the record in front of me but I THINK I saw a third name in the
credits I didn't immediately recognize.  Anyone know ?

I think the cat. number is Trackmode 40 (can you believe they are up to FORTY??
 Seems like only yesterday... ha ha).   Since I missed out on a lot of these,
what do 313'ers consider like the absolute must-have Trackmode records?  Top 3
or 5...

Also finally found a decent used copy of Nick Straker Band "little bit of jazz"
on Prelude from '81... what a wicked tune, heard it before but never had my own
copy, I shoulda owned this one a long time ago.  And staying in a housier mood,
but fast forward, oh, 21 years or so: a new male vocal house track called
"Saturday Night" by Blake on Ideal... but bought it for the Joshua Dub version
(the Joshua of Prescription/Balance fame) on the B-side... cracking.  That
said, I actually like the vocal version too, unique vocal sound -- it's catchy,
check it out.  I got a feeling this one is gonna be big - just a theory - who
knows.  :)

Another question: how does the Andres record on Moods & Grooves compare to his
releases on KDJ?  Didn't have a chance to listen but plan to later... what to
expect?

peace,
Matt