From: Enar Essenson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 3:59 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] Juan Atkins DEMF 2002 Set

Is it online somewhere?

All the best,
Essu
url: www.stereo88.com
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Creen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 3:48 PM
To: John Kohlstrand; 313@hyperreal.org

Yellow Magic Orchestra - Firecracker

-----Original Message-----
From: John Kohlstrand [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 June 2002 12:54
To: 313@hyperreal.org

From the video on the DEMF Web site, I can see he played:

0. A pretty cool spooky soft intro, but I have no idea what.
1. "Cosmic Cars," Cybotron
2. "Clear," Cybotron.
3. "Technicolor," Channel One.
4. Something odd -- Cybotron/electro old school, but with East Asian
riffs.
5. "It's More Fun to Compute," Kraftwerk.

Atkins was involved with the first three tracks, obviously.

If someone knows what track number four was, I'd be just as curious to
know as James.

John Kohlstrand
Rochester, N.Y. USA
Update your address books to: