> BTW: Are Technasia live, or just Siegling djing?

The technasia web site says: "technasia charles siegling dj events" which
does not give much clue.  Despite what my friend Gary says, I believe that I
have seen 'Technasia' billed a few times recently when it was solely charles
siegling playing.  My suspicion is that it will be Charles Siegling playing
a DJ set - as I think they might have said 'Technasia Live' if it was to the
contrary.