I've done some new tracks, so if anyone is stuck for music to listen to and
fancies the idea of some whimsical Detroit-derived techno then this could be
their lucky day...!

The tracks can all be downloaded from the left-hand column of:

http://www.brelson.com/music.html

And here's a quick description of each track:

"New Ground" - this isn't intended to be derivative of John Tejada's music,
but it sounds relatively similar. Very summery and warm.

"Effervescence 2002b" - yet another version of the track I started making in
1996 and have never been able to get out of my system. I'm pretty desperate
to put this out on vinyl one day so I can draw a line under it! This
particular version sounds sort of like a Fragile release, but nowhere near
as good of course.

"Clear Air Manipulation" - if you like the first track, "New Ground", then
you'd probably like this too. Also very summery and optimistic, this time
with a slightly nostalgic lead synth line and big delayed stabs.

"Set One Two" - this track generated itself last night while I watched the
screen. Quite a dancefloor-oriented funky minimal track, with portamento
noodling, splashy aquatic percussion sounds and shuffly drums.

"Utopia Planitia 2002" - an "idm" sort of track with a sci-fi air to it,
less ostensibly techno than the other tracks but it has a techno feel to it,
if you see what I mean. You'll notice that this track has a sort of
less-is-more aesthetic, as it was made with only a CZ-101 and some drum
samples...

Feel free to download and criticise!

Brendan

Legal Disclaimer

the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
this e-mail from your system.
mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message that
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required
please request a hard-copy version.  This message is provided for
informational purposes only.
our website at: http://www.widelearning.com

Wide Learning is a trading name of Wide Multimedia Ltd Registered office:
33-41 Dallington Street, London EC1V 0BB
Company number: 3339664 VAT number: 690 8399 83