here's a few new records i picked up the last couple of weeks:

peel seamus - artemis [delsin] 5th release for the man behind delsin on his own label [who's got a bit of a prince syndrome according to his website.] and probably his best so far [though i quite liked 'shifting gears' and 'elusive souls' aswell] deep warm techno in the best detroit tradition. check the sound samples on http://www.delsin.org

m>o>s feat. aroy dee - metro [delsin] my favorites! love everything they've released so far, and this is another bomb. sounds heavily influenced by ron trent - altered states and various detroit heroes. and that's not really considered a bad thing on this list, is it? check for sound samples http://www.delsin.org or http://www.mosclassics.com

jonas bering - marine [kompakt] ahhh, sounds like maurizio, i love it. flip to the first track on the b-side for maximum satisfaction.

norma jean bell - 4am [pandamonium] deep house cut by njb mixed by kdj with the deepest bass line ever!!

drexciya - grava 4 [clone] hmmm, i'm not quite sure about this. i loved drexciya when their sounds were all over the place. one track deep and warm and the next cold and hard. it seems to me that by releasing stuff like the other peoples place [deep warm melodic] and transllusion [hard raw] the drexciya material released under their own name stays somewhere in the middle, not getting as experimental as it used to get. it sounds a bit like 'harnessed the storm' that i didn't quite know what to make of either. but if you liked that album, you'll love this aswell. me, i'm not sure yet, maybe i've got to listen to it more often to fully enjoy it [now that sounds like a real hard punishment -> 'now go up to your room and listen to drexciya all evening']

jurren