just got a copy of the hawtin/bug

'zombie track'- as my roommate called it.

total 7am,light outside, still dark in the party tune. lots of smoke and a
few faceless souls wandering around the dance floor.

actual sound- supercatchy rolling bass line with typical sparse beats.
probably only 110bpm (i'm terrible at guessing that sort of thing-but its
defiantely slow)

reminds me a bit of PK, but not so dirty sounding.