From: marsel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Marty Bonds
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 22:43:20 +0200

i'm affraid not that many

but his tracks as 'reel by real' are class a!

i was just checking his track on the sonar 123 ep yesterday
as well the track on the '313' compilation on infonet

he as well did have a hand in much of old m500 releases

his record on mike grant's end2end label should be out by now

any help/list of getting together a full discography is very welcome