>on 7/5/02 12:55 AM, Koznarek, Mark at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>wrote:
>
>> Help please from list members regarding Boston activities or clubs this week
>> July 10 or 11 (Wed and Thurs).  Thanks.

July 10th - The Rinse (DNB)
July 10th - Wednesdays at The Phoenix Landing (Techno and House *yawn*)
July 11th - Elements at The Phoenix Landing (DNB)

And if you stick around for a friday, you can come see me play at Boston's only
Hardcore weekly.  Woop!

;)

------------------
"Gave me head cause the movie was wack." - LOX

Ian Scott aka DJ Entropy                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   (bhpc, cheesestep rec., n.e. hardcore, new sample revolution, boston)
  Ian Entropy Scott for LP State Rep in 2003:
http://www.warblevx.net/djentropy/staterep.html
         http://www.djentropy.com        http://www.ne-hardcore.com
     http://www.thenewsamplerevolution.com    http://www.fat-tunes.com
    Upcoming gigs: http://www.warblevx.net/djentropy/upcominggigs.html
                        "There is no ONE right way to live" - Daniel Quinn
        "Educate the narrow minds, they see what they want to see.  Educate the
       narrow minds, they feel what they want to feel." - Narra Mine - Genacide
II