Guess what I just discovered at about 3h 57min in this mix by Alex Paterson:
http://www.betalounge.com/stuff/lounge8-31-00.ram

This mix is from 08/31/2000!

I've always known that Tom Holkenborg was a fraud when I saw a few of his
"livesets" where he playbacked the whole thing from DAT. And you know that
someone who kicks each and everyone out of his band one by one cannot be
trusted, but to simply steal someone elses idea and score a worldwide hit
with it without giving any credit is just beneath any respect.

Does anyone know which mix that is that Alex is playing, or is he mixing the
original over something else?

I wonder what Dr Alex thinks of this....

Joost