There are mixes from last night's 313 party online at:

http://www.brelson.com/music.html

Some parts of the night weren't recorded due to my forgetfulness with the
minidisc recorder, unfortunately, and Ian Cheshire probably came off worse -
it's typical of me to lose all ability to keep track of time after I've had
a few drinks!

The mixes are explained on the site but what would be great is if
tracklistings could be provided - there were a lot of tracks played that I'd
certainly like to look up and I imagine others would too :)

All in all it was a great night, although the short notice meant that many
UK 313ers weren't able to make it down. The numbers were made up for,
however, as the music seemed to be tempting people in off the street, and
everything ended up going with a swing.

Like the last 313 party, it was good to see such a wide range of music
played rather than the straightforward Detroit techno one might expect, and
the people who ventured into the venue certainly weren't complaining. The
night was even extended by around 15 minutes as the remainder of the crowd
kept clamouring for one more track!

I'd just like to thank everyone who came down to play, especially James
Boylan who made it across the Irish Sea to claim the honour of first
overseas DJ to play at a UK 313 party.

OK, that's enough words from me - go listen to the music :)

http://www.brelson.com/music.html

Brendan