on 11/7/02 2:26 pm, John Bush at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> yeah - saw them live a few times and totally mesmeric.
>
> Wow, when/where? Were they still performing behind curtains?

i saw them a couple of times in Manchester and once at a Megadog party at
Brixton academy. No curtain, but they did perform their whole set sat on the
floor right at the back of the stage with their gear so basically no one
could see them. I remember being right up the front at the Brixton gig 9for
those that know it, its a big venue) - it was like 5.30 in the morning and i
turned to my right to find Richard "Aphex" James next to me dancing his @ss
off;)