Derrick is become a regular UK treat this year.
Prior to his playing Lost earlier this year, I dont think he had played in
the UK for about 18 months

I remember some time back he was at The End one night, when we opted to make
the journey to Birmingham for Atomic Jam instead (my thinking was 'oh
Derrick plays here fairly regular so I'll see him somewhere else soon'.

It seemed like an eternity before he got to play in the UK again.

The same thing is happening with Jeff - I know he had his own reasons not to
play in UK, but after the dearth now he is a fairly regular feature again.

I guess its hard to find that right balance between being available enough,
and not overflooding the market.