Hello all...

I havn't posted here in a long time, but i seem to have run across a 2X12
test pressing that I need ID'd for me.  The label says Acme Vinyl
Corperation which is run out of Toronto, and the matrix number is AVA-001,
and was mastered @ NSC.  Both records are in the acid genre, fairly hard and
I like them alot.  What I am looking for is who put this out and when were
these records put out. But any info would be handy.  I have already scanned
over record labels at Amazing Discographies and Discogs...

thanks ahead of time for the help...

Jeff