I've produced two tracks in the last couple of days, and thought I'd offer
them up here for ritual sacrifice and hopefully some constructive feedback!
The track I'm most fond of, myself, is "Networking in a Busy Solar System",
and the other new one is called "Hiatus". They're both quite summery tracks,
with a more retro-techno sound on "Networking..." and slightly more modern
feel to "Hiatus".

The tracks can be downloaded at http://www.brelson.com/music.html , on the
left-hand column. Go on - it's a boring Friday in the office and you've
listened to that Robert Miles CD *too* many times already... :)

Thanks,

Brendan