This is a message for anyone who has info on the
Swayzak compilation that Groovetech and K7 put out.
I'm trying to help out a friend who had something
licensed on the mix compilation and never saw a penny
from the licensing. Another dude from the Delsin camp
has also not heard anything, so we are wondering if
anyone else has ben cheated? repeated emails to
groovetech about it have ended in no replies. The girl
I spoke to at K7 says Groovetech is responsible to pay
the labels. any help would be greatly appreciated.

minto