Or it could be

indian vibes "mathar" or the original  Dave Pike Set "mathar" and if it is it´s
not so OT :)
John Aquaviva hyped it a looong time ago on party zone on mtv  :)

Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 20:46:30 -0700 (PDT)
To: 313@hyperreal.org
From: diana potts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Track ID (odd and probably off topic)

 So a friend and I were at the 700 Club in Philly last
night.

 There was this track played. Description:
When it starts it sounds like traditional Indian
music-we both thought it must of been folk music from
India, but then..
Then something similar to a sample sounding like the
nightrider beat sets in
Then the bass is HEAVY, almost close to a hip hop
beat.

 This track was infectious. When I asked what it was,
the DJ just said it was a dubplate and it didnt have a
name. grrrrrrrrrr

 Ok, you trainspotters in the know..any ideas? It was
bugging my friend and I all last night and today.

gracias, and good luck