Hi all,

Been experiencing email trouble for a while, so excuse the
long, scattered post. Thought I'd pass along the good word
about Satellite's huge record sale. Lately, I been a
Groovetech man, but I made a killing @ satellite last week - 29
records for $185, mostly imports. Lots of great stuff 4
cheap that I didn't think I'd readily find, including:

As One - 21st Century Soul - $13.99
Charles Webster - Ready 12" - $5.99
Deep Forces - One & Only EP - $4.99
Jacek Sienkewicz - Real Link - $5.99
Killa Bite 1 - $3.99
Ladyvipb - $5.99
Surgeon - Midnight Club - $3.99
Titonton & Fabrice Lig - Sensual - $3.99

These are just the oft-mentioned-on-[313] titles I found,
but I really did well in the house section and catching
myself up on the West London thing. Titles on BitaSweet,
Laws of Motion, Neroli, OMOA, Visions, Ubiquity, People and
others were all on sale.

Never saw this mentioned here, but the Wyndell Long "Love
Is" record on Fiji is a great return to his early sound
from his first Peacefrog EP. Dense, textured and thumpin,
but with a great house vibe. For my $, he's not as
consistent with techno, even though when he's on, he's on.

Not on sale, but I picked up the new Super Collider album.
So far I'm only sold on a few of the tracks, but I suspect
it will grow on me. A trully bizarre effort, somewhere in
between soul, industrial and IDM. Even weirder than the
first, but not as distant and crazy and Jamie Lidell's last
full length.

Other than that, and probably not that new, I'm really
loving the Pepe Bradock remix of Iz & Diz's 'Mouth' on
Classic and Dan Curtin & Morgan Geist's 'Shredded Melody'.
I played catch-up on Russ Gabriel too, picking up his remix
of Purveyors of Fine Funk and his 12" on Nepenta and his
Wilkomen Ep, all are really pressing my buttons. The latest
Alton Miller on Moods 'n Grooves is really lush. The latest
Thomas Fehlmann on Kompakt is nice and dubby too.

For the record, I have no affiliation with the store and
they got a couple of items wrong, but at these prices I
didn't care. They've also been prompt and courteous with
the return. There's 4 pages of techno and 33 pages of house
in the sale as of last week, to give you an idea of the
stock you're looking at. You can find a lot of techno in
the 'minimal house' and 'hard house' sections too.

Hope everyone's Summer is less crazy than mine so far. New
records are good!

Tristan