hi-

i bought this DJ Bone mix CD at Recordtime and am
wondering if someone can help me ID a track from it
that i really, really like.

the vocal goes something like:

there are some places in my neighborhood
cuz everything you do to do to make yourself look good
your smile it brightens up my whole day
that's why i got to say that your mine....

if you have the DJ Bone mix-CD recorded at his
birthday party at motor in 1998 this track to which i
am refering is track 12.

thanks in advance
-sam