Tom Serna wrote on Sat, 27 Jul 2002 about following:

> I have another track that I need id'ed , I am pretty
> sure its KMS but it could be the UR crew aswell.
> it's unknown5 . don't worry about the others, they're

okay i have no idea what that track is but the piano-like melody is
sampled from "altern 8 - infiltrate 202 (altern 8 vs astrix & space mix
(sheffields finest!)), network nwktr24, p & c network records 1991, also
available on network nwkt38 -
"altern 8 - e-vapor-8/armageddon/infiltrate 202(remix)/frequency".

sakke
--
"Progressive clubs are pathetic two years behind the times."
      - Dave Angel 1993