At 10:49 PM 7/27/2002, you wrote:
M> Great comp., quite hard to find. Comes in a plastic petri dish.

That is the dopest CD packaging I've yet heard of, assuming it
doesn't somehow eventually split the disc in half ;)

------

It doesn't at all...the disc sits on a foam padding and is kept in place by the shape of the dish. It has a cap-like lid which covers it and circular artwork which fits over the CD. Incredibly rare. I sold one on ebay and I guess not many people knew what it was because it didn't fetch much. It was the only one I'd ever laid eyes on.
                                                                        jeff