Hi Kids!

Just a quick one to let you know that FLUX will return to London this
summer at MASS in Brixton, with what promises to be a great party on August
31st, to celebrate the end of the Summer and the launch of our brand new
shiny record label.

We are proud to welcome 3 of the most respected names in the business to
provide the entertainment for you. From Detroit we bring you Stacey Pullen,
and Gary Martin/GiGi Galaxy, and from home turf Londons very own Ben Sims
will be joining Chris Finke and those crazy FLUX residents to make you
move...

So get ready to get down, get up and get down again for the return of FLUX!

FLUX RECORDINGS LAUNCH PARTY
10pm-6am Saturday 31st August 2002
@ MASS, Brixton, London

Room 1

STACEY PULLEN (Black Flag/Detroit USA)
BEN SIMS (Hardgroove/Theory/Ignoma/UK)
CHRIS FINKE (FLUX/UK)
NICK ALTIMAS(FLUX/UK)

Room 2

TEKNOTIKA RECORDS PRESENTS
GARY MARTIN (Gi Gi Galaxy/Detroit USA)
plus FLUX RESIDENTS: Aidy West, Ryan Blackman, PO-SKI, Val Tyne

LICENCED BAR UNTILL 4am !!!

Tickets £13 on Sale from all the usual outlets, plus on line from Vinyl
Underground, Smallfish and all the usual outlets.

FLUX RECORDINGS 001 - GARY MARTIN "SUMMER EP" out later this summer
FLUX RECORDINGS 002 - DJ BONE to follow...
FLUX RECORDINGS 003 - inc. UK GOLD to follow...