From: Paul Hudson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 7:12 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] control 3

If this is the point then why not stay at home, plug in a pair of headphones
to your hi-fi and crank the volumne up to full -  it'll make you just as
deaf.

I honestly see no point in places the play music at rediculas levels.  It
becomes too loud to actually hear properly, distorts badly (caused by both
the ear and the equipment not being able to take the levels), hurts and can
cause people serious hearing problems.  Whats the attraction?

> talk about missing the point.
>
> On Tue, 30 Jul 2002, :P wrote:
>
> > thats a good idea... and I'd like to go on record as requesting that the
PA