I did not think the control system was dirty one bit. I
congratulated the sound guys on a job well done. maybe
not as clean as the ten years party, but it was in a
different venue and room sound has a lot to do with it.

and your right there is a strange feeling when the
system is at it's very low volume level but you still
get the pressure level. it's alomost like a phased
stactic sound that just surronds you. I love it.

I am really curious as to haw many of those shows you
can goto and be a speaker freak and still hear???

so I always wear ear plugs, I need my ears, to right
work for th rest of my life

my final comment.
best sound ever was at the 10 yrs +8, the remeber fred
played that weird track off of the kinky scientist
(donimation record? i don't own it. wish I did) album
and is sounded like the bass was on it's way to hell, no
distortion, just all out boom. that party and live on
the decks 3 my favorite. 10 yrs +8 was deffently less
hectic.

scotto

ps. I have noticed almost every one who has relied to
this message has sent me two copies, I only need one,
please cleck the cc and bcc. my mail box is only so big
and when I get so much mail it fills up and I miss lots
of letters. I bounce messages for several list and then
miss.... bla bla bla you guys know what I mean.

> I'll agree that an overloaded system is a bad thing.
> And yes, its disgusting how some of
these 'professionals' can't work a
> mixer properly.
>
> But again, the Jak system is meant to have some dirt
to it. And that is
> why Rich chooses to use it.
>
> It might have gotten a little overboard at Control2
(guest DJs and lots of
> drinking in the booth).
>
> But at the same time, Rich has also used the Blue
system from Cinnci (?)
> and even Burst on occasion when he wanted a cleaner,
tighter sound.