From: Ana Dane [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 10:02 AM
To: '313@hyperreal.org'
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [313] NYC this weekend - metro area live show

good weekend to come visit- there's a Metro Area (darshan jesrani and morgan
geist) live set @ P.S. 1 in queens on saturday (probably around late
afternoon), august 3. it will feature live musicians from some of the
players on the records, and this will be their debut live show in the
hometown. should be great music and alot of fun, and it's a steal at a mere
$6.00.

check out "warmup" at www.ps1.org for more details and directions