Speaking of Peacefrog, anyone else got hold of RH's first (I believe) 12"
licensed to Peacefrog? "Who Taught You Math" (no question mark!). The title
track's a rare departure from his minimalist staple output and sounds more
like the Nightime World material, but with a much wider spectrum of
emotiveness ... the B side's just as good but is a lot more
characteristically tough & minimal.

There is talk that he's got a barrel load of stuff due out on Peacefrog.
Possibly in LP form. Anyone please?