Sounds nice. Not meaning to be arch, but do you guys regard Rob Hood as part
of the 'house' rubrik? That's interesting 'cause although most would
recognize the points of commonality, many here would see at least a genre
distinction between 'house' and 'techno' (the latter camp being where most
would place Rob Hood's brand of 4/4 dance music).