Anything doing?

I'm having to go back home that week, causing me to miss the Juan Atkins,
Farben and Background night (damn, damn, double damn). Apart from the 25th,
when I intend to console myself at the football, I'm happy to travel beyond
my north east Fife confines to Edinburgh or Glasgow. An earlier date on an
Atkins, Farben and Background tour would be nice. One week later and I'd
have got a derby _and_ that night into the diary... dammit.

Jonny