I had another listen to Ron Hardy playing this a few weeks back and I'm now
sure it's his own re-edit of the Pettibone mix, probably splicing bits of
the accapella in there too- "It's not oveaaah, oveaah..." :) I dunno about
Derrick May.

As it happens, I picked up a copy of the Salsoul 12" recently. It seems to
me that the Ramshorn issue is just a straight reissue of the Salsoul, but
with far less information. Unless there are two Ramshorn pressings, you've
already got the Frankie Knuckles mixes. "Now let me tell you something...",
the tracks on it should be:

A1. Shep Pettibone Vocal
A2. Shep Pettibone Inst.
A3. Accapella.
B1. Frankie Knuckles Vocal
B2. Frankie Knuckles Inst.

Though are probably not listed as such. The Frankie Knuckles one starts out
with that wicked string line (which is played by Larry Heard on the Mr
Fingers 2 on Housetime, I discovered today, along with riffs from
"Problemes" and "There but for the Grace of God"). And the instrumentals
aren't merely instrumentals but whole new mixes.

HTH,

Jonny