Picked up a couple of Kurbel records a few weeks back and finally got around
to giving them a proper listen this weekend.

Kurbel 022 - B2 - Thomas Kufner: Maginus
http://www.kurbel.com/cgi-local/listen.cgi?stream=kur022-b2
This is clearly the stand-out track on this comp IMO, but all four have
something to offer and showcase some of the range of this label. I can't get
enough of this Kufner track though. Anyone have other recommendations from
him or is he a newcomer? The synth sounds on this track blow me away. The
Real Audio doesn't come close to doing it justice, especially since you need
to hear it easing in to appreciate this snip of the song.

Kurbel 019 - B1 - Ho! Happy Days
http://www.kurbel.com/cgi-local/listen.cgi?stream=kur019-b1

This Lab Insect record is very solid. I've chosen this track because it
mixes so well with the one above but I like all 4. If you vistit the kurbel
site, make sure to check out this guy's picture, playing an acoustic guitar
with a *nice* mohawk. :)

Tristan