Anyone have a rock solid design (using wood materials) for the construction
of a DJ booth/table for events - don't want any "wooden door on top of
cinder blocks" type of stuff. Also it has to be able to be created in short
period of time (a good chunk of the afternoon). I've bulit one before but
it was with another person - this time I think I'm flying solo and I don't
want it to come crashing down with the first kick of the bass (or if
someone bumps into it).

Let me know off list please.

MEK