just for note-

motor attempted to bring christian over for a tuesdayt night with odic
force. he didn't make it- from what i understand it was border problems
since he was coming from canada. at least, that's what the agent told us.

but damn- somebody needs to bring him.

and what is this 'no futures' board? anyplace that has vogel posting is
something i want to rcheck out.