Hey,

Well, there is good trance/progressive trance out there... I assure you of
this.  I play alot of trance on the show simply because alot of callers want
to hear it.  It is a radio show and I have to try and appease the listeners
;)

On a personal note, I love techno & house...  Ever since I have been
listening/playing electronic music I have always first and foremost loved
techno & house music.  Even to this day I only buy and spin techno/house
vinyl hands down.  For the club this is what I believe people want to hear
for pure "danceability", but ever since I have been doing my live radio show
I have noticed alot of callers want to hear the longer trance anthems.

I do my best to balance out the show with what I want to play and what
others want to hear.  I think, if you listen, you will see I achieve that
goal.

Anyway, thanks for the comments and I hope you will get a chance to listen
someday.

peace,

Jason - DJay Fusion
[EMAIL PROTECTED]