Only one really....

DJ T-1000

he destroys the floor everytime he plays...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 8:43 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] your most soulful DJ?

Also - maybe it's not just one person - give me a list of top 5, 10...
whoever you'd pay time and again to see because you know you're going to
walk out floating on clouds....

I'm really curious (and it'll give me a list of people to check out
possibly)
MEK

                      Michael.Elliot-Knight

                      @fallon.com                  To:
313@hyperreal.org

                                                   cc:

                      08/09/02 02:36 PM            Subject:  [313] your most
soulful DJ?

Hey all-
I know it's a big and open question to ask but I'm curious to hear who - in
your own opinion- is the most soulful DJ. What I mean is - for you who is
the one whose "got it" and manages to bring "it" to your heart every time.
And I'm talking only DJs here.

Now I know that people will want to argue about what is soulful and what
isn't - personally I don't care - and I really don't want to hear any
negative comments please - I'm just interested in the positive. I don't
want to see this go down as a "Richie Hawtin doesn't play soul music"
thread - if your grandma is the most soulful let me know and I'll respect
your opinion. Give some examples or details if you want.

I'm not looking to stir up controversy - just want to see who makes the
list(s).

Please keep this a fun discussion (argue off list).

MEK