Terrence Parker.
Bill VanLoo. I haven't seen Bill play one set (live or
not) that doesn't come straight from his soul.
Recloose
Claude Young
Rich Hawtin-not all sets, but there have been some
that have made my bootie bounce till dawn.
Michael Geiger has been on the money many times too
Clark Warner-his record collection always wows me
Carlos S.
Todd Osborne-another record collection that is money

 there are others, but they are not detroit.and don't
play techno. and I've already used my 'ot' token for
tonight.

and,