Industry:Intelligence
8.10.2002

Robert Hood M-plant Music (Detroit)

Twonz+Special Guest Hi-jacked Records (Detroit)

Allen Gamble+Bassghost              Shaun Reeves
    (Record Release)
                        Dj.Concrete

Detroit Art Space
101 east Baltimore st.
Detroit >MI>USA>Earth

Take I-75 South to
Mack Rd.
Get off at Mack r.d. and go
West twords Woodward ave.
Make a Right on to Woodward going north.
Take Woodward up 1.5-2.0 Miles till you pass
I-94, once you pass I-94 you will
go under the train over pass,
Soon as you go under the train over pass
Baltimore will be on your right hand side,
there will be a white castle on the cornor of Baltimore and
Woodward.
Make a right and go down about a block,
the space will be on your left hand side.

(here is another way you can go also)

Take I-75 South to the
To E Grand Blvd.
Get off at E Grand Blvd