Mark Farina does it for me every time - just something indefinable about his
sets

paxahau (www.paxahau.com) have a great set up by him, for reference

Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 14:36:54 -0500
To: 313@hyperreal.org
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: your most soulful DJ?

Hey all-
I know it's a big and open question to ask but I'm curious to hear who - in
your own opinion- is the most soulful DJ. What I mean is - for you who is
the one whose "got it" and manages to bring "it" to your heart every time.
And I'm talking only DJs here.

Now I know that people will want to argue about what is soulful and what
isn't - personally I don't care - and I really don't want to hear any
negative comments please - I'm just interested in the positive. I don't
want to see this go down as a "Richie Hawtin doesn't play soul music"
thread - if your grandma is the most soulful let me know and I'll respect
your opinion. Give some examples or details if you want.

I'm not looking to stir up controversy - just want to see who makes the
list(s).

Please keep this a fun discussion (argue off list).

MEK

recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential
information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied,
disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended
copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.