                                               Subject:  [313] Re: house DJs/JT
Donaldson
                      08/13/02 08:24 AM

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>funsters

>anyone seen / heard steve hurley or jt donaldson of
>late? worth
>checking? ta

Yah JT's hard at work always doing stuff for Seasons
and a pleathora of other labels. I think the most
recent thing being the Undercover Agency LP on Seasons
which he did with Lance Desardi. JT lives with Lance
and chris penny aka CPEN in LA now. For some of JT's
best moments I would check out the early Fairpark 12"s
he did and one of the many 12"s he did with Chris
Penny; this one on Balance Recordings. One of the last
Balance 12"s under a different label name Chez Damier
had created called Juice Bar. The sounds are very much
in that Balance/ Prescription style...classic stuff!

Don't know what Steve Hurley's been up to but I love
all his oldies of course ;)