Techno - house.... it's all the same brother. What is called house in one
city is called techno in another. KDJ does indeed make souful, downtempo
house -and that is why so many of us love him so.

MEK

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      .co.uk                   To:       Tristan Watkins
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                               cc:       313@hyperreal.org

                      08/13/02 09:26 AM        Subject:  Re: [313] New KDJ

Forgive my ignorance but why is KDJ loved by so many people on this list?
What is the link with Detroit techno?
I've not heard too many KDJ tracks but the impression I get from what I
have heard is that it's soulful, down-tempo house. Have I got it all wrong?
Pls explain!