Sat 21/9

8pm - 2 am

FREE

Rob Euroh (Remote Audio/Bluejuice)
Plant 43 (live set)
Rebel Intelligence www.rebel-intelligence.com
.spectraal (Outlet Collective)
Sqidbrik  www.bleep43.com

We liked Public Life so much at the London 313 party in May we decided to
put one on ourselves! For the first of some themed nights,  we're happy to
welcome Rob Euroh, one of the finest electro DJs in the UK right now. His
recently launched Remote Audio label is going to be releasing some corkers
in the near future.  So if you're thinking of going to see Jeff Mills at The
End that night, come down to Slices first for some electro-orientated
entertainment... All 313'ers are more than welcome, naturally.