> i dont know about this. i love 242 and the klf and all those kind
> of guys to death, but i dont like the way other "industrial" bands
> have turned out. skinny puppy's solo stuff was horrible IMO. i
> dont know how to feel about all of this.
>
> tom
I agree with you there, IMO SP last good album was too dark park, last rights
was just to "scarry" for me.
but I think it is nice that bands like these have such varity in there catalog,
for example AC/DC has a formula and all there music sounds the same.
at least they have different ideas wheather I like them or not it's a direction
of musical evolution.
which is important for keeping it fresh.

but SP is not the only industral band form back then that just lost it IMO,
ministery, kmfdm, and nin all went in directions that doesn't suit me.
who ever decided that industral was all about screaming guitars
and kiss style stage shows should have there @$$ kicked on to there sholders.

groups like Cabert voltaire, throbing gristle, can, big black, montie cazaza
(sp?), and non really set a standard in my mind for something really different
when I was younger.

bands change, oh well
scotto
lansing, mi