I used to place orders on occasion with Satellite, but it's been a while
since I've done so... maybe 4 or 5 months since my last order with them.
(It was shortly after they implemented their so-called "real-time" inventory
online.)

Speed of Shipment - I'll rate it poor.  Most shops I order from can have my
order within a week, most times less depending on their location.  Satellite
has never failed to take at least 3 weeks (ok, maybe 2 on one or two
occasions) to ship my order to me, regardless of when I place my order
(supposedly they process web orders on Sundays and then ship them the
following Sunday).  They were to have changed this procedure in order to
expedite the process, but my last order still took well over 2 weeks to
arrive.  Taking a week to get around to reviewing your order sort of defeats
the purpose of having a "real-time" catalog available online.  Maybe this
has changed since, but this was my last (and only) experience with them
under the "new" system.

Service - Other than the agonizing waits for my orders, I've never had a
reason to deal with them over any problems.  My bills have always been
correct, and my records have always arrived in good shape.

Accuracy of stock - this goes back to the first point I replied on.  I would
suppose if you attempt to order a record and it says "out of stock", then
it's likely out of stock.  To say that you will get everything you order
that is supposedly in stock is a falsehood.  Either the online inventory is
not 100% correct, or some of those items disappear from inventory between
the time you order them and the time your order is processed.  I think I got
zero'ed on two pieces I ordered from my last shipment, and I only ordered
like 5 or 6 items.  Historically, in the couple of years I've ordered from
them, I've had a roughly 80% success rate in getting everything I've
ordered.

Are they reputable?  Yes.  Do they have a great catalog to look through?
Yes. (The Realaudio samples are great when they work.)  Would I buy from
them again?  Yes, but only if I've exhausted some of my other options first.

Matt
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://www.magicmattkelly.com