Hi all,

Forgive the SPAM. It's one of my last weekends in the states for the
indefinite future, and I'm making a trip to Daytwah for the following event.
My friend, Metrotechno cohort and [313] lurker Elkay will be making her
Detroit debut. The whole lineup looks fun. Did I mention Traxx and T.
Linder??? ;) Hope to see y'all there.

Tristan