You can listen to both the tracks (and others) in MP3 at submerge.com

From: "james boylan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] coming soon...
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:46:37 +0000

I heard a promo for this....and, while I'm not majorly keen on the gospel-type one, I love the flip side.....kinda reminds me of that Red Planet track that was only on the CD compilation....very uplifting - even though that's a dirty word these days.

from another mailing list:

BEAT ADDICTS- IMAGINATION (SWEAT/U.R)
-amazing new detroit houser from the submerge camp, one side is a massive gospel house number, on the flip is a deep detroit grooved out house track. very similar to early "happy" records releases.