From: Robert Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 September 2002 14:55
To: 'Ian Cheshire'; 313
Subject: RE: [313] Flux?

Pullen was the dogs' bollocks - one of the best sets I have heard in recent
years - not too banging and as funky as f***. I'm sure 313ers would approve.
Sims didn't really make an impression on me, but apparently he'd had half of
his records nicked.
Martin was excellent but he clashed with Pullen so I didn't catch most of
his set.
All in all - a well-chosen and sophisticated line-up and a fun evening was
had by all.
I can't remember very well but I think I met a couple of 313ers dancing to
Ryan Blackman?