i hope to god this is just a really really bad rumor....

Donna Gardner wrote:

Subject: A great tragedy and loss.........

I was just informed today that one of my UR brothers is not with us
anymore. James "Drexciya" Stinson died last night of heart complication.. It is a
big loss for his friends, fans, and family. He will be greatly missed.
One of the true brothers of the Underground.

                                                   mike clark