as far as I remember when you adjust the pot to change the pitch range, the
center 0 spot can become misaligned with the quartz locked 0 switch in the
center of the fader. This can cause a crazy region and effectively 2 0's in
the range. To correct this the other pot has to be fiddled with to align
both the 0's. I'd imagine using a scope is probably the best bet !
*good luck*

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an
official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman
Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate
and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change
without notice.