R.I.P. JAMES

I have had the pleasure of celebrating the Spirit of Detroit Techno with James Stinson on several occasions. He would stealthily sneak into the dj booth at Motor during my sets without anyone noticing him or knowing he was a Drexciyan. I would lock the door so no-one could intrude on his vibe, our vibe. Sitting there or hours, eyes closed, feeling the music, living the music. No words, just expression and emotion. I saw a man who lived and died or Detroit and now I must celebrate and cherish those moments.
James, myself and The Music.
Words cannot express how deeply hurt I am by his unexpected departure from this place, his particular space.
Therefore I must express myself the best way I know how, thru the Music.
I will be performing a special session tonight in Dublin, Ireland to celebrate the life o James “Drexciya” Stinson. This session will be held in The Crypt (Temple Street, Dublin 1) 11PM-4AM.
Arranged and organised by D1 Recordings (Respect).
We have lost one of our Brothers,
But only physically.

James,
For you, tonight, I go off………