Announcing the return of Continuum on WMTU, Houghton.

http://wmtu.mtu.edu

show info =-----

webcast 10pm-1am every Sunday Evening. ( http://wmtu.mtu.edu )
featuring electronic music from Detroit and all over both
live mix sets from myself, or exclusive mixes from guests (when we can get them)

If you are intrested in sending me a mix cd (I can also take minidisc or other
formats by arangement) for me to play on the air, contact me at this
address or [EMAIL PROTECTED], or mail them to the address below.

labels or individuals who are intrested in airplay or CMJ charts send
info to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as well or just mail what you got to

WMTU Houghton 91.9 FM Stereo
G03 Wadsworth Hall
1703 Townsend Drive
Houghton MI 49931-1193